Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v220.127.116.11
28th February 2014
Sony has updated Sound Forge Pro Mac to v18.104.22.168.
- Added support for reading and writing OGG files.
- Added automatic snapping to zero crossings (Options > Snapping > Zero Crossings).
- Fixed a bug that could cause the incorrect fade type to be selected when changing the fade type of overlapping events.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent very large project files (> 4 GB) from opening.
- Fixed a bug that caused Sound Forge Pro Mac to start only for the user account that was used to install the application.
KVR Audio, Inc.