Z3 Audiolabs releases "Repeat X" - Stutter / Multi FX VST Plug-in for Windows
4th March 2014
Z3 Audiolabs has released Repeat X, a stutter / multi FX VST plugin for Windows that offers 9 effect algorithms and has a very flexible modulation and gate section.
- Easy connection with your MIDI controller: Every FX parameter has a MIDI learn function – just right click on a parameter and move the controller of your choice – done.
- Signalflow: Drag & drop FX to the preferred position in the signal chain and choose between five different wirings – you have 3600 possibilities.
- Stepsequencers and gates: For each FX you can enable very flexible stepsequencers and gates – each with separate speed control and always synchronized to your host program.
- FX Sequencer: Draw your own FX sequences.
- Filter: Provides 10 different high quality filter-types.
- Ringmod: 3 different waveforms to modulate the signal.
- Crusher: Steplessly variable bitcrusher and samplerate reducer.
- Pan: Modulateable panner.
- Delay: Delay time from 1 sample up to 999 milliseconds – modulate feedback or delay-time.
- Repeat: Grainbuffer live repeater – playable with keyboard – pitch it and speed it up or down – play reverse – set attack and decay.
- Tapestop: One-shot tapestop with variable time and curve setting – you can set the tapestop pre or post FX.
- Saturation: Master-channel saturation.
Price: €39.90. Get free demo version here.
KVR Audio, Inc.