Rosegarden 14.02 "Kaleidoscope" released
5th March 2014
The Rosegarden team has announced the release of version 14.02 of Rosegarden, the musical notation editor and MIDI sequencer for Linux. This is primarily a bug-fix release.
- New auto-expand feature added to the Change Composition Length dialog.
New Device Files:
- Casio CTK-3200 device file contributed by Eric.
- Fix a transposition bug.
- Fix a bug related to running status and meta events in exported MIDI files.
- Fix an endless loop with certain MIDI files.
- Pitch tracker patch from Nick Bailey.
- Fix a crash when exporting to LilyPond with an empty copyright header.
- Fix for bad handling of " " in the copyright header when exporting to LilyPond.
- Fix for handling obscure MIDI files that have an extra unused padding byte at the very end.
- Fix to allow controllers in zero-length segments to play.
- Fix for guessBeats crashes.
- Fix for channel allocator waste-minimizer.
- Fix to avoid freeing zero-length intervals.
- Fix Jump to Quick Marker shortcut, Ctrl+M, in notation.
- Fix for first note of a segment playing late.
KVR Audio, Inc.