Faber Acoustical releases RoomScope v2.0 - supports iOS 7
5th March 2014
Faber Acoustical has released RoomScope v2.0, which now fully supports iOS 7 with a refreshed look and feel that is consistent with recent updates to SignalScope Pro and IOScope.
What's new in RoomScope 2.0?
- RoomScope's appearance has been completely revamped for iOS 7. RoomScope supports both iOS 6 and iOS 7, but looks largely the same on iOS 6 as the previous version.
- Audio data handling is more efficient.
- When entering a preferred sample rate, "48k" can be entered in the text box, as an alternative to typing out "48000.".
- Default input sensitivities have been updated, based on measurements of the iPhone 5S and 5C microphones and headset inputs. Nominal input sensitivities have also been updated for iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display.
- Cursor info text now uses a larger font.
- 2Ch IR works properly when the internal excitation signal is selected for the X input and pan is set to 100%.
- A bug in the HTTP file server has been fixed.
RoomScope is a universal app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
KVR Audio, Inc.