Sagan Technology updates Metro, Metro LX and Metro SE to version 7.2.3
18th March 2014
Sagan Technology has updated Metro, Metro LX and Metro SE to version 7.2.3.
New to version 7.2.3:
- Using the input and output contextual submenus, it is now possible to follow a track insert plug-in to a different section.
- 'Save and increment' in the switches menu. When activated, causes file names to increment on each save.
- For VST plug-ins without version resources, the version number is inquired upon instantiation via effGetVendorVersion.
Fixed in this version:
- The highlight color was not being restored when a document was opened in some cases.
- Certain Quicktime audio files packaged as '.mov' would not be recognized properly in the jukebox.
- Translucent image created when dragging files from the jukebox has been improved.
- An error when importing an audio file would be reported twice in some cases.
- More robustness when opening very old documents.
- In some cases opening a document without making any changes caused the file to be marked as dirty.
- Copying and pasting across documents now works for track inserts instantiated in a different section.
- In some cases, Rhythm Explorer was not inserting random chords when no notes were in the selection.
- The 'SaganTechHostPluginInfo' file could grow to large sizes unnecessarily.
- Dragging plug-ins from the instantiated plug-ins window works more reliably.
- An incorrect error message was presented when opening documents with too many sections. (LX and SE only).
- Qualification was not working properly if the user did not have administrative access. (Windows only).
- Filenames containing a '.' would result in the default output name (for mixing or export) being incorrect. (Windows only).
- Other feature enhancements, fixes and improved stability.
KVR Audio, Inc.