WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.141
26th March 2014
WaveMachine Labs has updated Auria for iPad to v1.141.
- New Plugin: FabFilter Pro-MB.
- iOS7.1 bug related to 96K projects.
- Low volume issue – added option for speaker/mic processing in settings.
- Auto-input monitor – Auria now mixes the input with the playback audio automatically.
- Change to Audiobus when using Auria in the input slot (made Master the default port).
- New versions of WOW and Turnado fixing various bugs.
- New versions of all FabFilter plugins, which fix the spectrum analyzer issue.
- New versions of all the FXpansion plugins, fixing various bugs.
- Issue with Auria incorrectly reporting the transport state and positions to IAA plugins.
KVR Audio, Inc.