Mystery Islands Music announces "Virus|HC Editor" - AU and VST librarian editor for Access Virus A, B, C and TI-range synthesizers
7th April 2014
Mystery Islands Music has announced Virus|HC Editor and launched a pre-order campaign.
Virus|HC is an Access Virus-range VST and AudioUnit MIDI / SysEx librarian editor plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows.
Final release is estimated in Q4 2014. Everyone who pre-orders is able to take part in a closed beta test.
Virus|HC Editor is different to Access Virus TI "Virus Control" software with only few points:
- No Audio Streams = No sync errors.
- Works with all models.
- Works like the actual Virus TI Control software, except that we will not transmit audio signals with-in our plug-in. This is a huge advantage to all Virus TI users, who struggle with "A Sync error occurred" messages.
- Connect your legacy Virus (A-B-C-range) synth with MIDI interface into your DAW.
- Connect your Virus TI & TI|2-range synth with MIDI or USB into your DAW.
- Manage single presets and / or multi presets within our editor / librarian.
- Load, edit and save your programs & save them to HDD in MIDI format.
- Load up-to 16 parts of legendary Virus sounds into a single plug-in.
- Manage all 16 parts individually in Multimode mixer window.
- Automate almost every parameter of the plug-in.
- Visual link between the knob movements on hardware <-> software. You can see all being updated in the plug-in UI as you go.
- When project containing our plugin is loaded into DAW, our plug-in sends the used data automatically to the synth. This means, that you can hit play, without any loading hassle with the hardware itself. This is purely automated.
Virus parameter differences are marked with colored knobs and marked menu items:
- Virus A controls marked as normal. (Lowpass, Bandpass*, Highpass** & Notch TI).
- Virus B controls marked with *. (Lowpass, Bandpass* & Highpass** & Notch TI).
- Virus C controls marked with **. (Lowpass, Bandpass*, Highpass** & Notch TI).
- Virus TI controls marked with TI. (Lowpass, Bandpass*, Highpass** & Notch TI).
Plug-in will be available in following formats:
- Mac OS X 32 & 64-bit AudioUnit / VSTi plug-in (10.6 and up.).
- Windows 32 & 64-bit VSTi plug-in (XP and up.).
- Access Virus A, B, C or TI-range hardware synth.
- MIDI interface.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later with AudioUnit or VSTi host.
- Win XP, Vista, 7 or 8 with VSTi 2.4 compliant host.
You can pre-order for 39.95€ now at www.mysteryislands-music.com
KVR Audio, Inc.