XT Software releases energyXT 2.7 Beta 3 for Mac & Win
8th April 2014
XT Software has released energyXT 2.7 BETA v3. You can download the beta for Mac OS X and Windows here.
- Object bar didn't display note length in last beat, now fixed.
- Fixed crash when loading XTC clips with missing VST plugin.
- Fixed crash when adding MIDI out device to a tack containing a VST.
- Fixed issue with custom volume knob image and old skin. Skins made in 2.7 beta v2 may have to be fixed manually.
- Added Trim control to sequencer mixer strip.
- Minor fixes to light skin and added option to skin color of eq curve in mixer (FX > decoration color).
- Resizing and transposing events with keyboard shortcuts didn't update object bar, now fixed.
KVR Audio, Inc.