n-Track Studio v3.4 for iPhone, iPad & iPod released
9th April 2014
n-Track Software has updated n-Track Studio for iPhone, iPad & iPod to version 3.4.
New in this version:
- Multitrack Piano-roll: display and edit multiple MIDI tracks at the same time.
- The MIDI keyboard now optionally doubles to show two separate keyboards that can output to separate tracks/instruments.
- The new Level Meter lets you precisely adjust and monitor the recording.
- Import multiple files from Dropbox.
- The save command can now export MIDI tracks as MIDI files.
- Fixed sometimes Audiobus channels names do not match the actual audio.
- The metronome now allows to enter fractional BPM tempos.
n-Track Studio 3.4 is available now on the App Store from $7.99.
This video tutorial explains how to record audio with n-Track for iOS, showing how to use MIDI tracks, audio tracks and, finally, how to export and share your composition: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfO8iEnv5xw
KVR Audio, Inc.