SIR Audio Tools releases qwertyGO! v1.5 for Mac & Win with AU & VST Plug-in Integration
10th April 2014
SIR Audio Tools (Christian Knufinke) has released version 1.5 of qwertyGO! for Mac OS X and Windows, a software application useful for all musicians / artists / DJs on stage, theaters, radio stations, for sport events or wherever you want to play jingles / backing-tracks / sounds-effects.
With qwertyGO! you are able to:
- Trigger sounds/songs with your computer-keyboard/MIDI-device.
- Provide backing tracks for live acts and generate a click-track for the drummer on a separate channel.
- Play jingles/sound effects/loops in a radio show or at the theater.
- Play multichannel sound files for art-performances/sound sculptures.
- Present examples of your work to customers at your studio.
Changes in v1.5:
- Audio Plug-in Environment (AU & VST Plug-in Integration).
- New Key Modules: Audio In Through (for Routing Live-In Audio through qwertyGo!).
- Trigger Group Parameter (to start sounds simultaneously).
- Appearance Settings.
- 16 channel output option.
- StandardEQ integration.
- Mac Version now Code-Signed and Retina aware.
- Windows Version high DPI-Aware.
Price: 49€ / $75. A 25% discount is available if you sign up to the SIR Audio Tools newsletter.
KVR Audio, Inc.