Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.4
10th April 2014
Sagan Technology has updated Metro to version 7.2.4.
Fixed in this version:
- A crash could have occurred if the list editor was viewing effect automation and all automation was cleared from the instantiated effects window.
- Better VST compatibility with plug-ins that send automation from multiple threads (e.g. T-Racks).
- Worked around plug-ins that were not restoring their settings properly upon reload (e.g. T-Racks).
- Increment and save now works better when the last characters of the filename are numbers.
- Hovering over notes in the graphic now properly show the note name in a help tag. (Mac only).
- In certain cases the instantiated effects window would change tracks when a subsection was selected.
- It was potentially impossible to interact with a dialog brought up by a plug-in if it occurred while the progress window was showing. (Mac only).
- Entering Chord Mode could have caused a crash in certain cases.
- Certain combinations of undo and plug-in de-instantiations could have caused strange problems.
- Errors occurring during certain operations from the drum editor dialog were not being reported to the user.
- Loading old documents could leave the track colors using the previous color scheme.
- A crash could have occurred when using Subsections and using undo.
- Certain help tags in the keyboard window had spelling errors and were shown in an incorrect location. (PC only).
- Cursor now changes when entering the grow box. (Mac only).
- Reduced flicker in Keyboard Window. (PC only).
- Advancing through certain Arpeggiator presets or using the Arpeggiator copy and paste could have caused a crash.
- Enabling and disabling track looping while a cue loop is active now works properly.
- Several problems could occur if a plug-in was missing and all plug-ins needed to be scanned for a matching unique ID.
- If a previously successfully loaded plug-in failed to load (which is possible with jBridge for example), the instantiation count in the plug-ins window was being reset.
- Certain popup menus were not working properly if the mouse was let go right away. (Mac only).
- Certain improvements to stability and usability in the Ultra Rhythm Explorer window.
- Miscellaneous enhancements ans stability improvements.
KVR Audio, Inc.