MeldaProduction updates all effects to 8.00 and releases MMultiBandRhythmizer and MDynamicsLimiter separately
15th April 2014
MeldaProduction has updated all its effect plug-ins to 8.00, providing a new styleable and resizeable GUI engine, GPU acceleration, powerful metering system and more. The MDynamicsLimiter and MMultiBandRhythmizer plug-ins have also been released separately (previously available only in a bundle).
- New resizeable & style GUI engine with several new styles and style wizard, improved style settings and much more.
- New user interfaces have been upgraded for easier and quicker workflow.
- GPU accelerated drawing minimizes CPU requirements for graphical processing leaving it for audio processing.
- New powerful metering engine is available in most of the plugins and provides both classical metering as well as versatile time graphs.
- MMultiBandRhythmizer and MDynamicsLimiter are now available separately.
- Added external side-chain to all plugins with modulators.
- Sliders & knobs now provide text edit window on double-click.
- Improved VST3 and AU support, including overall compatibility, latency updating, user interfaces etc.
- Added external side-chain to MModernCompressor, plus several new features and brand new interface.
- Ctrl+arrow now detects words in text input fields.
- New exhaustive documentations are available from the website.
- Added true hold mode to improve hold behaviour to MDynamics, MModernCompressor, MMultiBandDynamics, MDynamicsLimiter.
- Added super-fast attack mode further increasing compressor speed to MDynamics, MModernCompressor, MMultiBandDynamics, MDynamicsLimiter, MSpectralDynamics.
- Added ducking mode to MAutoVolume.
- Added advanced dynamic detector features to MSpectralDynamics.
- Added peak hold feature to MDynamicsLimiter and MMultiBandLimiter.
- Added frequency range to MTuner.
- Added panorama law to MUtility.
- Fix: Multiparameter banks randomization was crashing in the previous version.
- Fix: MMultiBandLimiter didn't show Slope as a slider instead of a button.
- Fix: MRhythmizer & MMultiBandRhythmizer didn't show correct units for points and in zoomed mode.
- Fix: MDynamics & MMultiBandDynamics didn't audition side-chain correctly when spectral smoothing was enabled.
- Fix: Resizing wasn't working after switch of style or sliders/knobs/buttons.
- Fix: A few envelope modes could lead to a crash.
- Fix: Signal generator could generate slightly incorrect shapes in some extreme settings.
- Fix: AU versions now correctly update latency when changed due to settings (upsampling, LP crossover...). You may need to restart playback twice in some hosts.
- Fix: Inter-band latency compensation for MMultiBandDynamics and MMultiBandLimiter didn't work for analog crossovers.
- Fix: Simulate realistic shapes feature in MMultiBandVibrato & MVibrato didn't work.
Known compatibility issues:
- Threshold of MModernCompressor extended to -80dB.
- MDynamicsMini, MDynamicsSideChain, MAutoEqualizerMini and MAutoEqualizerLinearPhaseMini have been discarded. If you need them, install 7.13 first, then install newest version over it.
- There may be hardly noticeable (but still) differences in sound produced by MReverb & MMultiBandReverb, which now allows glitch free modulation of X/Y position.
- Automation channels may have change for MRingModulator.
KVR Audio, Inc.