Bitsonic updates Tube Virtualiser to v1.1 and Godlike to v1.4
15th April 2014
Bitsonic has updated Tube Virtualiser to v1.1 and updated Godlike Mastering to v1.4.
- VST 2.3 support changed to VST2.4.
- Copy protection changed. Now it's a simple serial number. Those who have already bought the software need to ask for a serial from the developer to be able to use the new version.
- The trial version is usable for 240 hours.
Fixes in Godlike Mastering v1.4:
- When the user clicked the knob to manually enter the data, the text panel appeared only after the second click.
- One of the Markers of the Multiband compressor didn't work adequately.
KVR Audio, Inc.