Tek'it Audio releases Comp - Compressor VST Plug-in for Windows
23rd April 2014
Tek'it Audio has announced the release of Comp, a compressor VST plug-in.
Comp is a modern compressor that is designed to provide visual tools to help a user visualize the dynamics applied to a sound.
- Real time visualization.
- RMS and Peak compression.
- Soft and Hard knee.
- Attack range from 0.01ms to 0.9s.
- Ratio up to 30:1.
- Wet/Dry mix for parallel compression.
- Input, Output, Gain reduction readouts and VU.
- Scope visualization at sample sync to 200ms window.
- Zero Latency.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Integrated Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
Price: €29 / $39. A demo version of "Comp" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows.
KVR Audio, Inc.