Prodyon releases Liftor for Kontakt
28th April 2014
Prodyon has released Liftor, a new sample library for Kontakt specifically designed for producers that are into EDM (electronic dance music) and want an easy to use tool to create a vast amount of transitions, sweeps and up / downlifting textures for their tracks.
- Create endless variations of up- and downlifters / transitions / pitch-sweeps.
- Switchable between rise and fall.
- Volume and pitch modifier with fade and rise-modes.
- On-board dual filter.
- Reverb, flanger, distortion and lofi effects.
- Variable length, pitch starting-point.
- Additional white noise.
- Built-in limiter.
- 50 different source WAV shapes.
- Randomize button for creating another fresh "sweep" with one click.
- Stack it up within a multi for even bigger "lifters".
KVR Audio, Inc.