J's stuff updates jBridge, jBridgeM and PluginFlipFlop
28th April 2014
J's stuff has announced that jBridge, jBridgeM and PluginFlipFlop have all been updated.
jBridge 1.65 (changes from 1.5):
- Improved module management.
- Fixed issue where, in some occasions, a "buffer already exists" message could be displayed.
- Added workaround to prevent a crash with some plugins in FL Studio.
- Fixed an issue where, in some systems, the "edit settings" button would do nothing.
- Fixed GUI glitches with some plugins/hosts.
- Fixed garbled sound problem with WaveLab and some plugins.
- Fixed crash with Metro in undo/redo operations.
- Loading data should be a bit faster now.
- Improved compatibility with Kore2.
- Added measures to prevent bridging files from being bridged (which could cause a big mess).
- Added compatibility measures for Adobe Audition.
- fixed a problem where some plugins would be muted after resume.
- fixed crash that could happen with Podium and some plugins.
- Fixed crash that could happen in Ableton Live when rendering to offline.
- Settings files for bridged plugins will now be saved in (..) MyDocuments/jBridge folder (or equivalent to MyDocuments, according to your language), for better organization.
- several other minor fixes.
jBridger tool 1.24:
- Fixed problem where some dll's would be ignored.
- Fixed crash with Windows 8.1 in some systems.
jBridgeM 0.89 beta:
- Fixed a bug where the settings for 32-bit plugins would be saved in the 64-bit plugin folder.
- A few bug/crash fixes.
- Added compatibility tweaks for some plugins.
- Improved overall stability.
- Shell plugins should now be properly supported.
- Up to 1024 automation parameters are now routed into the active plugin.
KVR Audio, Inc.