Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ iOS for iPad to v1.1 - MIDI and performance enhancements
29th April 2014
Cakewalk has released a free update for Z3TA+ iOS which features significant MIDI and performance enhancements while maintaining the Z3TA+'s classic sound.
New in v1.1:
- For greater expressiveness, a simple yet powerful MIDI Learn mode offers multiple continuous controller assignments or multiple continuous controllers per assignment.
- MIDI Learn save, load, and clear configuration functions.
- Improved MIDI Channel selection (Omni as well as channels 1-16).
- Multiple MIDI input selection.
- Clock Sync for tight rhythmic integration with other instruments and systems.
- MIDI input indicator lights for visual feedback.
- Manual localization in French, German, and Japanese.
- Onboard X/Y Pad integration with more factory presets.
Pricing and Availability
For current Z3TA+ iOS owners, the 1.1 update is a free download from the App Store. For new customers, Z3TA+ iOS V1.1 is available for $19.99.
KVR Audio, Inc.