Holderness Media releases Crystalline for iPad - shimmer delay/reverb effects processor
2nd May 2014
Holderness Media has released Crystalline, a shimmer delay/reverb effects processor for iPad.
Designed for use with the Audiobus app as well as USB audio interfaces, Crystalline lets you easily create beautiful synth-like tones and textures from input sources such as guitar, piano or vocals.
Crystalline is capable of producing classic shimmer reverb and delay effects inspired by guitar pedals and rack processors from the 80's, unique pitch shifted delays and more.
Crystalline also works as an Inter-app Audio effect inside hosts such as Auria, Cubasis and Apple's own Garageband.
- Great for guitarists, create classic shimmer effects with ease.
- Compatible with USB audio interfaces.
- 16 delay modes per channel, allowing for a wide range of unique and interesting pitch shifted delay effects.
- Independent left and right channel effects engines can be controlled separately or linked.
- Use Crystalline as an effect inside Garageband, Auria, Cubasis, and AudioShare using Audiobus or Inter-app audio.
- Supports new Audiobus 2 state saving feature for full parameter recall via Audiobus presets.
- Two distinct modes: Perform and Tweak.
- Playable presets, allowing for interesting sonic experimentation on the fly.
- Several stereo output modes including Normal Stereo, Wide Stereo, Cross Feedback, Stereo Tremolo and Sum To Mono.
Crystalline is available now at a price of $4.99 at the iTunes App Store.
KVR Audio, Inc.