Tek'it Audio releases DlayR Pattern Controlled Delay VST Plug-in for Windows
8th May 2014
Tek'it Audio has announced the release of DlayR, a pattern controlled delay plug-in.
DlayR can be used to create delay, stutter and filter effects sync on the beat of your track. Control six parameters on 16 step sequencers, feedback, color, mix, delay length R/L and time. Mix 3 filter types to color your effect, use the tube saturation and the soft limiter to give it more character.
- 16 steps pattern controlled delay.
- 6 sequence-able parameters, Mix, Feedback, Color, Length L/R and Sync division.
- Sync on the beat of your DAW with selectable speed.
- 3 mixable filter types to color your effect, low-pass, high-pass and band-pass.
- Amp tube saturation and soft limiter.
- Panoramic and output gain controls.
- Randomize and Undo on each sequencer.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Integrated Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- 90 Factory presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
Price: €29 / $39. A demo version of "DlayR" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows.
KVR Audio, Inc.