Z3 Audiolabs updates Repeat X to v1.1
10th May 2014
Z3 Audiolabs has updated the Repeat X stutter / multi Fx plugin to v1.1.
- Synced tapestop times are possible now.
- The filter section got 2 new filter types: 'comb notch' and 'comb peak'.
- The ringmod got a S&H 'waveform' for random frequencies.
- Separated keyboard parts for repeat and solo (the parts are independent from each other now and can be used simultaneously now).
- Solo FX is also possible while FX are bypassed now.
- Fixed keyboard solo FX bug (tapestop solo didn't work right).
- Fixed velocity bug (velocity for repeat section wasn't recognized).
There are 40 new presets inside where 32 are done by Tomoroh Hidari, the presets are also partitioned now to give a better overview.
KVR Audio, Inc.