XT Software releases energyXT 2.7 for Mac, Win & Linux
12th May 2014
XT Software has released energyXT v2.7 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Changes since v2.6:
- Track presets.
- Add up to 8 favorite VST params for each track (using VST plugin) in the mixer with MIDI controller support.
- Added support for VST IO changes.
- Added level per audio clip.
- The Editor Tab buttons can now be merged with main menu to save screen space (on by default).
- Preview loops in browser will now play in sync with song.
- Mixer strip in sequencer now has audio output selector by track (and not per VST) for multi-out VST plug-ins.
- Added transpose buttons to object bar.
- New mixer panel in sequencer (like in v1.4).
- Render audio to drum pad.
- Record VST automation with MIDI controllers (using favorite params mapping on track).
- Added Favorites section to browser.
- Recording audio will now name the recorded files using the track name.
- Drag & drop plugins on to MIDI tracks will now replace current plugin (s), unless shift or alt is pressed.
- Copy/paste controller data.
- Drag samples from audio pool to sampler.
- Use Alt + Shift + Up/Down to change velocity and controllers by +/- 1.
- Add MIDI track from track menu.
- MIDI to markers on/off is now saved per project (and not global option).
- Invert selection.
- Rewind will now restart current marker in marker-track mode.
- Nicer logo in titlebar.
- Fixed a multi-timbral bug as MIDI events was not sent in sorted order when multiple tracks routed to the same instrument.
- EQ track automation had the numbers of EQ 1-4 reversed, now fixed.
- Fixed bug with recording the EQ gain knob.
- You can now modify the selected pitch bend event in objectbar.
- Copy/paste controllers in to part didn't work when mouse was inside the controllers lanes, now fixed.
- Object bar didn't display note length in last beat, now fixed.
- Fixed crash when loading XTC clips with missing VST plugin.
- Fixed crash when adding MIDI out device to a tack containing a VST.
- Fixed issue with custom volume knob image and old skin. Skins made in 2.7 beta v2 may have to be fixed manually.
- Duplicate track will now also copy arp data.
- Enter values for velocity and controller data manually in object bar.
- Added speedbuttons for transposing by octave in objectbar.
- Width of track panel now saved with project.
- Added mute/solo highlight state in GUI editor.
- Fixed bug with arp and hanging notes.
- Fixed bug with dragging automation and parts with trimmed start.
- Fixed some flatten bugs related to sample rate.
- Fixed bugs with SF2 loop points and sample rate.
- Fixed step rec bug on Linux.
- Will now show warning when trying to overwrite read-only project.
KVR Audio, Inc.