123creative.com releases "Epralux POD4500 - Particle octaved delay" Windows VST Plug-in
15th May 2014
123creative.com has released Epralux – Particle octaved delay system POD4500 for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
POD4500 system delay works on following principle:
- Sound is delayed by a classic BPM synchronized delay, with special features like "antirythm" for creating crazy "unrythmical" effects.
- Sound is split to PARTICLES, these particles can be octaved/pitched – you can apply one multiplied copy of +1 octaved particle and one -1 octaved particle. This creates fat space sound and special effects.
- Delayed particles are additionally filtered by various types of filters + modulated with LFO modulation.
- Delayed signal is modulated with modulation unit.
Epralux is usable for progressive, experimental, futuristic, minimal, glitch, nu skool dnb, electrohouse, psytrance or chillout music styles. It can be combined with experimental digital drums, as well as for effecting melodic instruments, synthesizers or sliced melodic loops.
- Particle octave module with +1 octave up and -1 octave down amount knob.
- BPM synchronized delay with pan/spatial processing, and "antirythm" function for rhythmical distortions.
- Multimode filter (low pass, band pass, high pass) for filtering delayed signal + LFO modulation (sine, saw, triangle, square) + distortion.
- Modulation unit with rated, depth, pre-delay, feed and mix knobs.
- Preset manager with 32 fine-tuned presets.
Price: 22.00 €. Introductory price: 17.60 €.
A demo version is available without installer.
KVR Audio, Inc.