Cockos updates REAPER to v4.62
14th May 2014
Cockos has updated REAPER to v4.62.
- fixed RenderFileSection () return value.
- plugin extensions can register MIDI/OSC learn-able actions.
- plugin extensions can register actions in any section.
- plugin extensions can register toggle actions in any section.
- fixed browse for directory issues.
- fixed Screensets/Layouts shortcut issues.
- allowed localization of toolbar names.
- various fixes.
- fix for FX browser context menu issues on secondary monitors.
- fixed timing issues with looped PDC+MIDI.
- optional auto-positioning of FX chains and floating FX windows, improved default positioning.
- added support for reading various media types that REAPER supports (including FLAC, WavPack, etc).
- gfx_arc () overdraw fixes.
- MIDI editor:
- display on/off states in the action list when relevant.
- added action to show list of MIDI note name files at cursor.
- list recent note name files in File/Customize note names menu.
- Mouse modifiers:
- added separate context for marker/region lanes (above the timeline).
- added new scroll/zoom actions.
- Render wildcards:
- improved support for abbreviated wildcards to match older versions.
- hardened $itemnumber wildcard.
- changes to timeline appearance, customizable distance between timeline text labels.
- new minimal-beats view mode.
- separate theme colors for measure vs other markings.
- fixed possible crash on exit when using RX2 files.
- fixed multiproject related stability issues (JeffOS is awesome).
- reverted change from 4.611 which caused some VSTs to crash on exit.
- Actions: fixed typo in "Go to end/start of loop" action names.
- Envelopes: cut/paste respects project and track timebase.
- MIDI: fixed various timing problems with playback, display, and export when the user creates a project tempo map containing partial measures.
- Preferences: consolidated TCP, VU meter, and fader preferences onto one page.
- ReaScript: avoid excess Undo_OnStateChange () calls and stale undo blocks for non-deferred scripts.
- Toolbars: allow customizing the names of built-in toolbars.
- VST: fixed MIDI output disable mode.
- Windows: avoid msvcrt.dll dependency in win32 builds.
KVR Audio, Inc.