audioD3CK releases ST-R-I-P - Channel Strip for Mac & Win VST & AU
20th May 2014
audioD3CK has released ST-R-I-P, an analog-inspired channel strip for Mac OS X (VST & AU) and 32- and 64-bit Windows (VST).
ST-R-I-P features subtle saturation and noise to emulate the behavior of analog mixing desks. Its optimal use is with purely in the box music to give it some texture and depth while having traditional sound shaping features like compression and equalizing at the user's fingertips.
- Subtle impurities like saturation and noise to give digital sources some depth.
- 2x or 4x (HQ mode) oversampling.
- Wide range of possible attack and release times.
- Analog style gain reduction meter.
- Adjustable high pass sidechain filter for improved behavior with low frequency material.
- Variable knee settings.
- Dry/wet knob for parallel compression.
- Full range ratio control, all the way from 0 to infinity.
- Unlinked mid/side compression mode for a different stereo image.
- Adjustable 12db high pass filter.
- 12kHz High shelf filter for some "air".
- 2 Broad band peak filters for wide sound shaping.
- Adjustable low shelf filter.
Price: 19€ for the non commercial TOY version. 49€ for the commercial TOOL version. A fully working 60 day demo version is available.
KVR Audio, Inc.