Sound Radix updates Auto-Align, SurferEQ and Pi Plug-ins, adds VST3 support; 32 Lives (32 to 64-bit Audio Units adapter) also updated
16th May 2014
Sound Radix has updated its suite of plug-ins, which includes the microphones phase alignment tool Auto-Align, pitch tracking equalizer SurferEQ as well as their phase correlation mixer Pi.
- VST3 format available.
- OS X: Installer is signed for Gatekeeper.
- Windows: Fixed crashes in Pro Tools in machines with Nvidia GPUs.
- Fixed rare crashes in plugin validation.
Sound Radix has also posted a version 1.0.4 update to its seamless 32 to 64-bit Audio Units adapter, 32 Lives.
The update includes numerous fixes and improvements including:
- Fixed crash with URS plug-ins when writing automation.
- Fixed Destroy FX Buffer Override tempo sync not working.
- Fixed crash with IK Multimedia plug-ins in case the authorization wizard is left open for more than one minute.
- Fixed crash with Arturia Analog Factory in Live.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Added support for multiple screens.
- Added support for plug-in windows resizing.
- Resurrection fixes and improvements.
- Enabled resurrection of Novation Automap and Longcat H3D.
The update is now available for downland and is recommended for all users.
KVR Audio, Inc.