Music Matters releases Grade 3 Music Theory Video Tutorials
16th May 2014
Music Matters has released Grade 3 Music Theory Video Tutorials, a download package that is designed to introduce the basics of music theory. The series by ABRSM Examiner Gareth Green, will guide a viewer through each area step by step in a clear and informative manor, lesson by lesson.
This package contains a total of twelve videos and four documents:
- Lesson 1 – Simple & Compound Time.
- Lesson 2 – Converting Simple & Compound Time.
- Lesson 3 – Demisemiquavers.
- Lesson 4 – Ledger Lines & Conversion.
- Lesson 5 – Octave Transposition.
- Lesson 6 – Writing Scales with Four Sharps & Flats.
- Lesson 7 – Tonic Triads.
- Lesson 8 – Identifying Keys.
- Lesson 9 – Beaming in Compound Time.
- Lesson 10 – Writing Four Bar Rhythms.
- Lesson 11 – Intervals.
- Lesson 12 – Simple Phrase Structure.
- Documents – The Circle of Fifths.
- Documents – Music Theory Terms for Grade 1, 2 & 3.
KVR Audio, Inc.