Zabukowski Software releases Nebula Setups 2.1 for Windows & OS X
18th May 2014
Zabukowski Software has released Nebula Setups 2.1, setup tool for Acustica Audio Nebula.
- Setup preview.
- Save dialog: 'Preview saved setup' option.
- Setups Manager: 'Preview selected setup' option.
Both options load and show a setup in VST plugin format for preview purposes. Preview is fully functional, so you can check setup immediately without opening DAW.
- Improved visibility of program items, moved with "Move selected programs up/down" functions in Setup editor.
- OS X: preview of Nebula VST plugin/setup now works correctly (improved VST hosting) update to the latest Nebula is recommended (1.3.710 or greater).
- Setup's name can not be the same as base Nebula plugin's name. this may lead to unexpected problems.
- Bug fixed: in some cases, tweaks were not included in setups when using Setups Manager.
- Bug fixed: Setups Manager hasn't correctly (re) created/updated setups with programs which contain "&" in their names.
- Bug fixed: using dots in setup's name caused problems when loading VST setup.
KVR Audio, Inc.