Chicken Systems updates Translator v6.0 to Build 29
22nd May 2014
Chicken Systems has updated Translator v6.0 to Build 29.
- [ALL] Added source format: Emu Emax I (with 8-bit compounded samples).
- [ALL] Added source format: Korg M3 and Korg Kronos (HD-1 programs only).
- [INDY] Added Destination format: Independence Version 3.
- [ALL] Added GetInfo menu to Proprietary Disks / Virtual Drives; added extensive Properties dialogs for proprietary disks (Akai, Roland, Emu, Ensoniq); added option of text file listing of proprietary disk contents.
- [ALL] Added Proprietary Disk Properties: Capacity, Used Space, Free Space, other.
- [ALL] Added "Find Akai Sample" for Akai S1000/3000 Programs with missing Samples in their Volumes.
- [ALL] Added Initial Preferences chooser dialog.
- [EMU] Creates Emu Folder if a EOS disk (or undefined) when translating from Akai S1000/3000 Partition, Akai MPC Partition, Ensoniq Folder, or Kurzweil Folder.
- [ENSONIQ] Added extra Original EPS support; multiple outs, panning.
- [MACHFIVE] Added support for Vel->Sample Start.
- [NI] Added support for ->LoopStart mods.
- [ALL] Improved Kronos/M3-> conversions (PitchEG, CommonLFO).
- [ALL] Improved SampleCell-> conversions.
- [ALL] Improved Bias Feature.
- Added Format-Specific Bias - apply a set of Bias parameters to a single dest format; added saving/loading of Bias-template files; Bias is now performed on receiving end of references; speeds up all translations.
- [ALL] Option to convert contents of Akai partitions and Volumes in alphabetical order.
- [ALL] Minor improvements of Giga file reading (especially large files).
- [ALL] Made Ensoniq-> more robust concerning corrupted disks.
- [ALL] Improved Bulk Export dialog: Source files are limited to appropriate choices; added Sound Designer II as a source; Destinations now change automatically when "Destination Same As Source" is selected.
- [ALL] Improved file/object deleting; added Delete Proprietary Prompt option in Preferences-General.
- [ALL] Now remembers skipped samples for the remainder of a bulk conversion operation.
- [ALL] Now recognizes Reason-> Master Volume settings; added Master Volume setting to Reason preferences.
- [ALL] Handles temporary files more efficiently.
- [KORG] All single KSF conversions (Korg Sample Format) now adhere to Korg Preferences.
- [MACHFIVE] Improved ->MachFive 3 with modulations with fixed and modulated amounts.
- [MACHFIVE] Improved speed in writing MachFive 3 Performances (especially large ones).
- [REASON] Now responds to incoming Master Volumes.
- [REASON] Improved ->Reason with modulations with fixed and modulated amounts[SFZ] Improved ->SFZ with modulations with fixed and modulated amounts.
- [ALL] General Maintenance.
- [ALL] Fixed converting/auditioning Emax I images created with 'emaxutil'.
- [ALL] Fixed bug opening the Preferences-Special panel.
- [ALL] Fixed b27 bug converting Kontakt Monoliths.
- [ALL] Fixed SampleCell 1->
- [ALL] Fixed reading Reason-> Vel->SS settings.
- [ALL] Fixed reading SFZ global_path Control opcode.
- [HAL] Fixed incoming Banks - only converted first Preset.
- [HAL] Fixed multistage envelope sustain stage.
- [HAL] Fixed crash when empty Preset comes in.
- [INDY] Fixed ->Indy converting bank-type files (Giga, SF, etc.).
- [INDY] Added some significant speed improvements.
- [INDY] Fixed some Windows-only crashes.
- [KORG] Fixed some naming issues (Triton, M3, Kronos).
- [NI] Fixed converting EXS24 monolith files into Kontakt.
- [NI] Fixed tuning offsets when extreme tuning are incoming.
- [REASON] Fixed response to incoming Vel->SS values.
- [SOUNDFONT] Fixed ->SoundFont conversions.
KVR Audio, Inc.