Amazing Machines releases the Amazing Scope Suite for Reaktor
28th May 2014
Amazing Machines has released the Amazing Scope Suite, a bundle of three unique Reaktor Ensembles that are designed to change the way a user sees Waveforms in their DAW. With features such as Freezed Waveform Navigation, Tempo Synced Triggering and MIDI Triggering, the Amazing Scope Suite brings a Oscilloscope to a DAW.
- 3 Reaktor Ensembles.
- 4 Display Modes.
- 8 Triggering Modes, including Tempo Synced Triggering and MIDI Triggering.
- 2 Knob Resolution Modes.
- A/B Switch for Multiple Settings.
- Input Signal Delay.
- Freeze Switch.
- Freezed Waveform Navigation.
- Total control over the X and Y Axis on the Main Display.
- Native Instruments' Reaktor 5.8 or newer.
- Also compatible with the free Reaktor Player 5.8 or newer.
KVR Audio, Inc.