TubeOhm releases Ambika-C - MIDI controller for Mutable Instruments Ambika synthesizer
5th June 2014
TubeOhm has announced the release of Ambika-C, a Windows VST MIDI controller for the Ambika synthesizer from Mutable Instruments.
Ambika-C MIDI controller is a hybrid MIDI editor for Ambika. To make sound design easy they implemented a special random function to create sounds in seconds.
The Ambika-C controller contains six additional and external step sequencers.
- All in one page with all valid parameters for the sound design.
- All in one page for the sequencers.
- Multi MIDI in.
- Six step sequencer.
- Each step sequencer it's own MIDI in/out MIDI channel and BPM.
- Sequencer sync to all button.
- Random function for all selected parameters.
- Modulations matrix.
- Sequencer are usable with other synthesizer.
KVR Audio, Inc.