brunsandspork releases Grooove Drum Machine for Mac OS X & Windows VST & AU
18th June 2014
brunsandspork, a small audio software company from Hamburg, Germany, has launched their first virtual instrument, Grooove.
Grooove is a virtual drum machine with a "dualistic" sound engine concept which supports "velocity conscious" drum programming in an unusual way. It can be used stand-alone or as a plug-in in any VST2, VST3 or AU compatible host application on Mac OS X and Windows (native 32- and 64-bit).
- True cross platform architecture & multiple host support.
- Mac OS X 10.7 and Windows Vista or later.
- Compatible with virtually all VST2, VST3 or AU hosts.
- Unique 'dualistic' sound engine.
- 46 kits featuring high-end and lofi sounds and a whole bunch of vintage drum machine samples.
- Supported audioformats: AIF, WAV.
- mono/stereo, 8, 16, 20 and 24 Mit, 32-bit Floating Point.
- 8 stereo audio outputs including mini mixer.
- 128 Keys (Pads) capable of holding up to 2 samples each.
- 11 velocity sensitive sound parameters per Key.
- 8 LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators).
- Volume and balance/pan controls on all 128 Keys.
- MIDI processors: Compressor, Expander, Substract, Add, Range.
- Stand-alone application has a basic MIDI file player built-in.
- 'Clues Bar' shows available mouse and keyboard options.
- Compact and effective GUI design.
Grooove is available as free download. Without being activated, Grooove will run in trial mode, which is only slightly restricted and unlimited in time.
Price: 34.50 €. More info and download: www.brunsandspork.com
KVR Audio, Inc.