Photosounder updates SplineEQ to v1.1
21st June 2014
Photosounder has updated SplineEQ to version 1.1.
Changes since v1.0.9:
- Added vertical zoom so that the visualisation range can go from +60/-infinite dB to +/- 3 dB.
- Added horizontal zoom up to 10x. The zoom level is control with the mouse wheel, moving left and right is done by holding the right mouse button.
- New interface with redone graphics and 48-bit colour depth with dithering.
- Selectable interface size in 3 sizes, 780x566, 1060x566 and 1220x666.
- Latency reporting method changed for better latency compensation in some hosts.
- Changed the way resolution and delay are calculated and extended the maximum resolution to 16 (equivalent to ~16,000 bins at a 44.1 kHz sampling rate).
- Fixed the 64-bit VST on Mac.
KVR Audio, Inc.