MeldaProduction updates all effects to 8.03, release AAX versions and MTransient
26th June 2014
MeldaProduction has updated all effect plugins to 8.03, providing several new features, fixes and optimizations. Also MTransient, new transient processing plugin, has been released with an introductory price of 19 EUR.
Changes in 8.03:
- Added a completely new level-independent pristine sounding processing engine to MMultiBandTransient.
- Plugins now display name of current preset.
- Any tab can be now displayed as a popup via ctrl+click or right-clicking on it.
- Resolution of all time graphs can now be as low as 0.02ms (single sample resolution in 44kHz).
- Added 4 channel modes - Left & zero Right, Right & zero Left, Mid & zero Side, Side & zero Mid.
- Added link-grid feature to MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq and MRotary, which lets you use levels of any channel in any channel.
- Improved predefined system folders in all file and directory dialogs.
- Added support for 64-bit WAV files.
- Multiband effects now minimize a chance of glitches when saving settings.
- Bypassed bands in multiband effects are now really "bypassed", no processing is performed to save CPU.
- Improved glitch free loading for multiband plugins.
- Panel with modulators and multiparameters is now open by default.
- Safety limiter threshold moved to -0.05dB to ensure the output doesn't go "red" in some hosts.
- When a collapsible panel gets uncollapsed and causes a window to expand, that window gets smaller when the panel gets collapsed backs.
- Fix: Plugins may have not updated Bypass button when host's bypass has changed.
- Fix: MAutoDynamicEq didn't show nice band buttons after automatic equalization.
- Fix: A crash could occur in some extreme circumstances on some buggy ATI GPUs.
- Fix: A crash could occur in some extreme circumstances, when a host was destroying and recreating the editor.
- Fix: Plugins could hypothetically freeze after init/store, though it has not been proven.
- Fix: M and S channels modes didn't work correctly in Logic in some circumstances.
- Fix: MMultiAnalyzer and MNotepad could crash in some circumstances when the plugin window has been hidden.
- Fix: Plugins could freeze when changing multiparameter mode.
- Fix: File dialog didn't remember selected path and file if in a special subfolder.
- Fix: Plugins may have worked not on Windows XP.
- Fix: Modulator enable didn't send automation.
- Fix: Pitch detector in modulators and MTuner couldn't pick fundamentals above 2kHz even when the range allowed this.
- Fix: MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq and MRotary band link didn't work correctly.
- Fix: MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq and MRotary band spectrum display could flicker in certain settings.
- Fix: Plugins could freeze in some hosts when processing Program Change MIDI messages to switch between A-H presets.
KVR Audio, Inc.