Sound Dust releases "Hammr Growler" tonehweel organ for Kontakt
1st July 2014
Sound Dust have released the Hammr Growler, the third part of the Hammr Suite, a comprehensive tonewheel organ set of sample instruments for Kontakt.
Hammr Growler is the filthy brother of the not particularly demure Hammr+ and was developed with Oasis/Sheryl Crow keyboard player Mikey Rowe. The Growler captures from 4 mic positions the full tilt sound of Mikeys favourite 888000000 setting on his 1959 B3 through a cranked up Leslie cabinet.
- 5 x 15 second samples per note for a total of 3.2GB of samples compressed to a 2.7GB download.
- 4 mic positions using classic Neuman mics and Grace preamps.
- Individual control of volume, pan, ADSR and vibrato per mic.
- Percussion 2nd and 3rds available at the same time, with control of octave and decay time.
- Note off volume and decay control.
- Velocity sensitivity control.
- CC11 hard-wired to volume for expression pedal swells.
- Leslie simulator with speed, treble/bass balance and distance controls.
- 69 specially recorded reverb impulses from a variety of real spaces and classic gear.
- Cabinet re-micing through a choice of 11 speaker cabinets.
- Dirt, morphing EQ and master EQ effects.
- Dirty contacts control adds small amounts of timing variation to note on /off to mimic the effects of ageing key contacts.
- 24 presets.
- Master/slave control system for quick adjustment of group controls.
- Built in user manual.
- €10 discount link for MVintageRotary - Leslie simulator by Melda Production.
- Discount code for £10 off Hammr+.
The Hammr Growler is a downloadable Kontakt instrument that works in the FULL version of Kontakt 4.2.4 and above.
KVR Audio, Inc.