db audioware updates Flying Haggis Guitar Amp for iPad to v1.1
1st July 2014
db audioware has released version 1.1 of Flying Haggis Guitar Amp for iPad.
What's New in Version 1.1:
- Improved sound quality when using a guitar interface which plugs into the 3.5mm headset socket.
- Display a warning message if Flying Haggis does not have permission to listen to the mic input on iOS7 (along with instructions on how to fix this in the Settings app).
- Fixed bug in Audiobus implementation (did not work reliably when loaded into the effects slot).
- Added a 'Flying Haggis' preferences panel to the iOS Settings app, with the following features:
- Background audio (On/Off).
- Enable MIDI control (On/Off).
- Primary MIDI Channel Number (1-16).
- MIDI Bank/Preset Control (On/Off).
Price: $6.99 from the App Store.
KVR Audio, Inc.