IK announces SampleTank 3 Shipping July 24, 2014
2nd July 2014
IK Multimedia has announced that the long-anticipated SampleTank 3 software sound workstation is shipping on July 24th, 2014.
There are now three weeks left to take advantage of the discounted special pre-order pricing on SampleTank 3 — with its 33GB sound library, completely rebuilt engine and new easy-to-use interface — for as low as $99.99/€79.99 if you own SampleTank 2 XL or Miroslav Philharmonik full, $149.99/€119.99 if you own any other paid IK software, hardware or app or$249.99€199.99 if this is your first IK purchase.
Click here to pre-order SampleTank 3
SampleTank 3 has been rebuilt from the ground up: it has a completely new sound set, fully redesigned easy-to-use interface, new sounds with true-to-life "round robin" and multiple articulations, a new patterns player with MIDI patterns, new effects derived from AmpliTube and T-RackS, a new loop management feature, new filters, a new Live mode and much more.
To see and hear how it sounds, click here for video demonstrations from Dream Theater's Jordan Rudess and master pianist Stephan Deriau-Reine as well as audio demos found here.
SampleTank 3 features:
- Over 33 GB of included sounds.
- Over 4,000 new instruments with 21 instrument categories covering the span of acoustic, electric and electronic sounds.
- Over 2,500 drum, percussion and full construction-kit loops played by world-renowned artists.
- Over 2,000 MIDI files in all categories.
- Completely redesigned interface with 3 main environments: Play, Mix and Edit that retain SampleTank's ease-of-use and fast operation.
- 16 channel multi-part Play interface with easy layering and an integrated MIDI player and mixer.
- All-in-one sound Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing.
- "Round robin" and multiple articulations that are triggerable via key switch, modulation wheel or velocity.
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 5 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects that allow for up to 30 effects per instrument.
- 55 high-quality integrated effects, including 22 new effects for mixing, mastering and more creative applications derived from IK's studio-grade T-RackS and AmpliTube production software.
- New Live mode lets you organize sounds for setlist and song for instant recall during performance.
- Accurate 3D renderings of instruments for easy identification and recall.
- Available as standalone and 64-bit plug-in for AAX, VST and Audio Units platforms on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Compatible with all previous "Powered by SampleTank" sound modules and sounds (can import all previous sounds and Combis).
* Prices are excluding Taxes. JamPoints or coupons cannot be applied on pre-orders. Invoicing and charge will be made at order receipt, and product will be shipped by end of July.
KVR Audio, Inc.