feelyoursound.com releases "Sundog Scale Studio" MIDI notes and chords composition tool for Mac OS X
10th July 2014
feelyoursound.com has released Sundog Scale Studio for Mac OS X.
The standalone software connects to other DAWs and hardware instruments via MIDI and sends note commands to trigger chords and melodies.
The main focus of Sundog lies on writing harmonic EDM songs from scratch without having to worry about music theory.
This is how it works:
- Connect Sundog to your DAW.
- Pick a scale - like C Major or E Minor.
- Sundog will show you a list of chords that can be used on this scale.
- Create a chord progression by clicking and listening.
- Use the internal step sequencer to create melodies or arpeggios on your chords and scale notes.
The main features:
- Over 300 scales included.
- Create harmonic melodies and arpeggios easily.
- MIDI file export via drag and drop.
- Find all fitting chords for a given scale.
- Convert MIDI note input (white keys) to scale notes.
- Cure writer's block by experimenting with new harmonies.
- Output: Standard MIDI note data.
- Input: MIDI notes, computer keys, mouse.
- Buy once, get updates forever - for all supported platforms.
Price: Sundog costs $39 / €29 and is available for Mac OS X and Windows.
To celebrate the release of Sundog for Mac, feelyoursound.com is also running a sale: until Sunday (2014/07/13) you can get a 15% discount on the software.
The official trailer: http://youtu.be/zPv9_iP3HVU
KVR Audio, Inc.