Image-Line releases FL Studio 64-bit
14th July 2014
Image-Line has announced the release of a 64-bit version of FL Studio, a free option for existing customers while new customers get FL Studio 32- and 64-Bit with no change to current FL Studio pricing.
FL Studio 64-bit features:
- Access up to 512 GB memory, depending on your Windows version.
- 32-Bit bridged and 64-bit native VST plugin support.
- Project compatibility between 32- and 64-bit versions.
- FL Studio available as a 64-bit VST plugin for use in 64-bit VST hosts.
FL Studio 64 is available in a single unified FL Studio 32/64-bit installer or as a 64-bit update installer for any version of FL Studio 11.
- The following features & plugins rely on 3rd party code that is not available in 64-bit at this time:
- Buzz Adapter.
- Edison 'Clean Audio' function*.
- FL Slayer.
- Fruity Soundfont Player*.
- Wasp/Wasp XT.
*Planned for a future 64-bit update.
KVR Audio, Inc.