Matthieu Brucher releases free ATKCompressor and ATKExpander plug-ins for Mac & Win and updates Audio Toolkit to v0.4.0
15th July 2014
Matthieu Brucher has announced the release of ATKCompressor and ATKExpander, free mono compressor and expander plug-ins for 64-bit Mac OS X (10.8 minimum) and Windows (32 and 64-bit) in VST2, VST3 and AU plug-in formats. He has also updated Audio Toolkit to v0.4.0.
Audio Toolkit is a BSD-licensed audio processing library based on a pipeline concept. This release mainly adds tools for Compressor and Delays design.
- Added a white noise generator filter.
- Fixed the delay line filters.
- Fixed second order EQ Python wrappers.
- Added a fixed delay line filter (FIR filter) with Python wrappers.
- Added a universal fixed delay line filter (FIR, IIR and all-pass filter + combinations) with Python wrappers.
- Added variable delay filters (delay is given on an additional port).
- Adding compressor elements and the Python wrappers.
- Fixed Python wrappers by adding default number of port/channels.
- Added restrict pointer support in all filter that can benefit from this.
KVR Audio, Inc.