DMG Audio releases Dualism - Stereo Control & Analysis Plug-in for Mac & Win
16th July 2014
DMG Audio has released Dualism, a complete toolkit for stereo work, featuring a comprehensive audio visualisation suite. Used as a final stage in mastering and monitor control, and at the top and bottom of every channel, Dualism ensures absolute stereo mastery.
- Fully equipped stereo toolkit.
- Input section for A/Bs, signal correction and gain structuring.
- Stereo processing section with Width, Mid->Side and Side->Mid.
- Extensive suite of visualisation options.
- Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64-bit, RTAS 32-bit.
- Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64-bit, RTAS 32-bit.
- Channelstrip input controls.
- M/S encode and decode.
- Extensive options for gain structuring.
- High-pass filters for Mid and Side.
- Comprehensive stereo field control.
- Monitor controller functionality.
- Supports dual inputs with crossfade and delay for A/B of signals.
- PPMs and Bendymeters.
- Fully featured FFT Spectrum Analyser.
- Octave, 1/3rd Octave and 1/12th Octave displays.
- 2D and 3D Spectrographs.
- Lissajous and Oscilloscope displays.
- Phase Meter and Correlation Meter.
- 1/3rd Octave RMS Analyser.
- Phase Spectrum analyser.
- Bit Scope.
- ITU1770 Short-Term loudness history and histogram display.
- Full ITU1770 / EBU r128 / ATSC A/85 loudness metering support.
- Full-screen mode and PNG screenshots.
Price: £175. There is an introductory price of £160 until 15th August, 2014.
KVR Audio, Inc.