Matthieu Brucher releases free ATKLimiter, updates ATKCompressor and ATKExpander plug-ins for Mac & Win as well as Audio Toolkit to v0.5.0
19th August 2014
Matthieu Brucher has announced the release of ATKLimiter and the update of ATKCompressor and ATKExpander, free and Open Source mono limiter, compressor and expander plug-ins for 64-bit Mac OS X (10.8 minimum) and Windows (32 and 64-bit) in VST2, VST3 and AU plug-in formats. He has also updated Audio Toolkit to v0.5.0.
Audio Toolkit is a BSD-licensed audio processing library based on a pipeline concept.
- Renamed slope attribute to ratio for Gain Compressor and Expander Filters.
- Renamed the Chamberlin filter.
- Added a StereoUniversalFixedDelayLineFilter that can make mix two channels together with different delay for each channel with Python wrappers.
- Added a GainLimiterFilter (maximum ratio) with Python wrappers.
- Added a MaxFilter with Python wrappers.
- Added a DryWetFilter with Python wrappers.
- Added a PipelineGlobalSinkFilter with Python wrapper.
- Changed the MiddleSideFilter scale (no more dividing by 2 in the code).
- Additional tools additions (cos generator, offset+volume filter).
- Added a second order all pass filter with Python wrappers.
KVR Audio, Inc.