Toontrack releases Superior v1.5
16th September 2005
Toontrack Music has released the version 1.5 update to the SUPERIOR software that powers dfh-Superior
and Superior Custom and Vintage
Superior v1.5 features Toontrack Percussive Compression, an on-the-fly compression/decompression technology that helps to keep the sampler memory footprint low at no cost to playback quality.
Also available in the new update is 16 Bit playback, a feature that will minimize demand on resources even further, up to a factor 5 in combination with TPC. This will be of particular interest to performers who do not need pristine quality while tracking their parts but demand the best for their final output.
Fixed in version 1.5:
- Transmuting less likely to overload CPU.
- Master volume now to +12db on bounce page.
- Soft hit attenuation (vel2vol) in non cached mode adjusted.
- Mb display update issue in non cached mode.
- Bounce boundary detection resulting in extended rendered audio.
- Random sequence reset on play event (if received).
- 'support' subpads no longer appear in construction.
- Mb display now reflects project sample rate / pitches.
- Load dialog now default to last selection.
- SemiSeq pool also loaded when Caching.
KVR Audio, Inc.