Softube plug-ins updated to v2.4.58 - Tube-Tech Complete Collection Mk II, Weiss Deess, Tube Delay for Modular and more
16th May 2018
Softube has updated its plug-ins to v2.4.58.
This release contains a specialized de-esser version of the Weiss DS1-MK3, the Weiss Deess, with modern graphics and easy to use interface. They've created mark II versions of the full Tube-Tech line, with additional features such as M/S processing in Classic Channel. The last addition is Tube Delay for Modular.
Softube also fixed a bunch of issues, added retina for a couple of products, and added a support for the UAD Distressor in Console 1. Note: Weiss Deess is at version 2.4.59, all other plug-ins are at 2.4.58.
- Tube-Tech Complete Collection Mk II.
- Weiss Deess.
- Console 1: UAD Empirical Labs Distressor and UAD SSL G-Bus Compressor are now supported in Console 1.
- Tube Delay for Modular.
- Updated the graphics system to make the graphic updates more smooth.
- Scanning Audio Units on macOS 10.13 should now work better.
- Console 1: Fixed a crash when closing the On-Screen Display on Mac that prevented it from saving preferences in some situations.
- Console 1: Changed the default value of the Weiss MM-1 Limiter Gain to 0 dB.
- FET Compressor: Fixed an issue with the External LED meter when changing Input Gain.
- Preset Collection: The Mac Natural Scroll direction setting should now work as intended.
- Drawmer 1973, Drawmer S73 and Heartbeat now have support for Retina graphics.
- Fixed issues with CPU spikes in Heartbeat, Modular, Weiss MM1 and Preset Collection.
- Fixed several Retina graphics issues with Automation Highlights in Pro Tools.
- Weiss DS1-MK3: The Waveform View now starts scrolling from the right.
- Weiss DS1-MK3 and Weiss MM-1: Added some missing Pro Tools Automation Highlights.
- Weiss DS1-MK3 and Weiss MM-1: The maximum gain reduction of the two channels is now reported to hosts with built-in gain reduction meters, instead of the sum.
- Weiss DS1-MK3 and Weiss MM-1: Removed an incorrect half-sample delay in 44/48 kHz.
- Weiss DS1-MK3 and Weiss MM-1: Added parameter quantization to match the hardware.
- Weiss DS1-MK3, Weiss MM-1: Added VST2/AU, VST3 and AAX presets.
- Modular and Modular FX: Added VST3 and AAX presets for Spring Reverb.
- Modular and Modular FX: Added an error message when the module limit of 100 modules is reached..
- Preset Collection: An issue where some Modular and Modular FX factory presets failed to show up has been fixed.
- Preset Collection: Removed a very annoying error popup if the user preset directory cannot be created. The problem on Windows with user names using certain non-ASCII characters is still there but at least you won't have to click through a bunch of popups.
- Preset Collection: Some minor GUI bugs have been fixed.
KVR Audio, Inc.