FabFilter releases Twin v1.20 and Volcano v1.20
12th September 2006
FabFilter has released versions 1.20 of both FabFilter Twin and Volcano. These free updates contain bug fixes as well as improvements and new features. The demo version evaluation period has been reset so new users can try the demos again.
- Added MIDI program change handling. Any preset can now be loaded by sending bank select and program change MIDI messages.
- Added optional interactive help. When this feature is activated, help texts will appear when the user moves the mouse over any control in the plug-in interface.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Twin or Volcano to freeze on Apple G5 Quad systems when changing presets.
- Added a 'polarity' option to the LFO's in Twin, which can be used to produce either waveforms between -1 and 1 (original behaviour) or positive-only waveforms between 0 and 1.
- Reduced memory usage of Twin by 50%.
- Slightly reduced memory usage of FabFilter Volcano and improved filters to use less CPU.
- Other minor bug fixes.
KVR Audio, Inc.