SpearGear releases Boomed-FM II v2.05
8th February 2007
SpearGear has released version 2.0.5 of Boomed-Fm II, a hybrid FM/Phase Distortion synthesizer.
- Oscillators and envelopes: Six combined oscillators (modulators and carriers). Separately for every combined oscillator, there is a Low Pass 4-pole moog-style filter with adjustable cut frequency. Afterwards there is fine-tuning and Phase modulation adjustment for an analog sense. Mixer adjusts the level from oscillators and enables or disables output.
- Master Filter: Biquad filter with enveloped frequency-CUT. There are three filter modes: Constant Skirt Gain (CSG), Constant 0db Peak Gain (COPK), and Peak. If Peak is selected, Gain/Attenuation can be adjusted from -60 to 24 db.
- Delay: Delay module if selected creates stereo output. "Full In" and "Normal" delay mode. The first one is used for soft distortion and feedback modulation, while other gives delayed stereo sound with adjustable speed and timing.
- Chorus: Stereo input and fat stereo output with high quality signal processing.
- MIDI: MIDI section allows to choose playing Octave, select Mono mode (which enables Retrigger function), There's also velocity level and Portamento Time adjustments.
- 82 presets in two SoundBanks.
Boomed-FM II is available as a VST instrument for Windows and costs $14.99.
KVR Audio, Inc.