NOVUZEIT releases NeoRetro DX v1.5
6th March 2007
NOVUZEIT has released NeoRetro DX, which is a significant evolution of the original NeoRetro.
Key upgrades in this version:
- 100% complete rebuild of synthesis engine, better sound and less CPU.
- An extra subtractive-synthesis layer added (3 oscillators means more complex patches).
- Now two different arpeggiators for each oscillator (pulse-division, LFO-glide).
- Track each oscillator pitch through three different ADSR-to-pitch routings.
- Individual LFOs added for phase-distortion, oscillator-sync, quantize, sample reduction, etc.
- New multi-filter with automatable sweeping added.
- 100 presets in full version; new user manual written.
NeoRetro DX costs $10.00 for previous purchasers of NeoRetro V1.0. NeoRetro DX costs $20.00 for new purchasers. A demo version is available, along with MP3 demos.
KVR Audio, Inc.