Agitated State updates MenuMagic Plug-In Manager to v0.9.5.30 beta
19th March 2007
Agitated State has updated the beta version of MenuMagic Plug-In Manager to v0.9.5.30. You can apply to get in to the beta program here.
Significant Changes in this release
Internal Plug-in Database updated:
- Over 700 plug-ins now recognized. Used when program is first installed and when new plug-ins are detected.
Plug-in Info Grid changes:
- Enhanced Duplicate plug-in detection. Now has 2 levels dupe status indicators - Definite and Maybe.
- Columns in Plug-in Info grid are now moveable (re-arrangable).
- Searchbar now has hotkey. Ctrl-F key now brings up the Searchbar (if not up already) and sets focus to text input area.
- New support for Windows Clipboard - useful for documentation, bug reporting, etc.
- Clicking on a cell copies its text contents to windows clipboard.
- Clicking on Row# now creates & copies a CSV (comma separated variables - Excel format) string of that plug-ins info into Windows clipboard.
Settings / Options tab changes:
- Backup Cakewalk VST Registry Settings
- You are now warned if you are about to overwrite a previous backup.
- Displayed Stats now properly refresh on completion.
- "Report Bug!"
- Totally redesigned - easier to use.
- Now creates an email message using your default email program.
- The report files are compressed into a tgz (unix flavor of zip) for minimum size.
Name Fixes tab changes:
- Fixed refresh issues where plug-in list was not reloading if you were in the Name Fixes tab and used Revert.
- Added confirmation message for “Fix Selected” option under “Edit Plug-in Names”
Add Suffix to plug-in name:
- Enhanced duplicate suffix detection – was previously case sensitive. If duplicate is detected, it is replaced with your settings for suffix choice.
- Status Grid - fixed problem where numbering in grid were out of order.
- New Windows Clipboard support: Clicking on a cell copies its text contents to windows clipboard.
- Fixed bug where on 1st run of new install program showed status message that VST Adapter had been run.
KVR Audio, Inc.