Ardour v2.0.2 now available
10th May 2007
Version 2.0.2 of Ardour is now available.
- Fix crash bug when loading a new session into an existing Ardour instance.
- Fix crash bug #1637, occurring when using Ctrl-drag to copy regions.
- Fix naming-related issue when adding multiple busses at the same time.
- On OS X, explicitly check for X11 and JACK, and if missing post a dialog before exiting.
- Fix problems on OS X when the Ardour application was installed somewhere beneath a folder containing a space in the name. This (amazingly) appears to the user by showing all text as black blocks.
- Make sure plugin GUI's appear on top of the editor and other windows.
- Enable clicks on plugins/inserts/send names to work even when numlock is engaged.
- Merge a couple of changes from the Xdubber branch.
KVR Audio, Inc.