Cockos updates REAPER to v1.859
24th May 2007
Cockos has updated REAPER to v1.859.
Changes since v1.857:
- Fixed inserting MIDI as file when import is set to import as MIDI event.
- MIDI editor mute events action (alt+M).
- Hotkeys to switch MIDI editor mode between piano, named notes, and new list view.
- MIDI editor preliminary event list view (alt+3 to activate).
- Fixed virtual MIDI keyboard appearing in record inputs.
- Fixed bug where quickly switching to reaper + starting playback would sometimes leave media offline.
- Fixed "Insert Media" dialog with cancel memory leak.
- Fixed allnoteoff sending on start of playback.
- Don't move edit cursor on shift/ctrl+click item is now on by default (for new installs).
- Fix to fader bitmap loading when images not found.
- Fix for accidental drag and drops in media explorer.
- Added MIDI cc events for last touched track vol/pan/mute/solo/recarm, added action to set selection to last touched track (for other actions).
- Upped max actions per macro to 6.
- reaper.exe now uses msvcrt (30kb installer shrinkage).
KVR Audio, Inc.