Toontrack Music updates dfh EZdrummer to v1.1.2
7th February 2008
Toontrack Music has updated dfh EZdrummer to v1.1.2. This free update provides bug fixes in various areas of operation but specifically its purpose is to provide Windows Vista compatibility and improved syncing for ProTools users. It also features a leaner workflow for access to the main parts of the program.
- Registry access fallback implemented (Vista compatibility).
- HomePath is reset to default if path points to nowhere on Mac.
- Improved loop syncing in ProTools PT 7.2 and above.
- Mixer and Browser now close each other for easier access to kit pieces.
- User presets maximum length increased from 16 to 24 characters.
- Number of factory mixer presets can now be up to 9999.
- Bad IDs generated by VPN software installed is now handled more gracefully.
- On Mac correct flash tutorial is displayed.
- Rogers snare corrupt samples fixes included.
- Sabian Medium Crash consistency fix included.
KVR Audio, Inc.